Sunday evening was my first encounter with Isha Sadhguru in live. Watching couple of his videos is my only source of knowledge about him. V attended a course conducted by Isha couple of months ago and it was through him that I got to know about the event. Having heard some positive reviews about him and the interviewer being Telugu actor Nani, I decided to give it a try. We attended the event and here’s my take on that :
- It was a very well organised event, with quite a huge number of volunteers, readily directing and helping everyone with a warm smile
- The artists who played the instruments and rendered their voices, were too good and I totally fell in love with them. This is my favourite now
- The timings were honoured very well to the dot
- Nani was very graceful, smiling, engaging and carrying his usual charm
- Sadhguru – I enjoyed his conversation. I adored his English, he’s an excellent orator. He shared good thoughts and principles. He has good humour and is a very dynamic, confident person, who has got a great vision. The only thing that troubled me throughout was their pricing. For something so non-commercial, I find all of their pricing on the high side. I don’t want to come to conclusions soon, but that’s just what I feel right now !